can you use 4 gauge jumper cables to do the big three ?

Q. I was looking for some 4 gauge wire but I can't find any around where i live other than 4 dollars a foot which is ridicules so i asked my teacher that used to do some car audio stuff and he said to try 4 gauge jumper cables cut off the clamps and peal them apart would this work?

A. I would not buy the power wire listed in the other answer,looks like you will end up with something like this.
http://crappyinstall.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13

That stuff you was looking at is 2 or 3 dollars a foot for a reason.

What is a jumper cap and a 2-4 pin?
Q. I need to move a jumper cap from a 2-4 pin(Normal) to a 4-6 pin(Clear CMOS) on the system board. The problem is that I do not know where it is. Can anyone please help me righ now!?

A. Those pins are on your motherboard. It would depend on what motherboard you have as to where exactly on the motherboard they are.
It may be easier for you to clear the CMOS by removing the motherboard battery for a couple of minutes instead of trying to move the jumper.

I have just knitted a wool/nylon jumper - 4 sizes too big. what do I do?
Q. I need to shrink it down - should I wet it and put it in the tumble dryer? HELP

A. Wool shrinks lots but nylon doesn't so it might not shrink the way you would want it to. Maybe you could sell it on etsy and knit another?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Lorengan Ingus
Powered by Blogger.
Advertisement
Advertisement