What do you do if someone craps in your yard?

Q. This evening, my fiance and I noticed something white along the edge of our backyard towards the street, we came upon a pair of white socks covering a pile of human waste. Which I have to say is a first for me, that is about the lowest any person can go is to take a dump in someone's yard. Any advice on what to do?

A. Maybe you can report it to the police as vandalism.

How do I remove grease / vaseline stains from wall???
Q. My daughter took my wife's rubber socks, covered with stuff used to soften feet (that includes vaseline) and stuck them on the wall in several places. I'm afraid to use something on them for fear it will make the wall worse. How can we remove these stains?
Boy did I not realize how odd this sounds until I read it again. I beg those of you who think I'm making this up to type "Gel Socks" into ebay. These are stupid Bath and Body Works socks that you line with some stinky skin softener and wear overnight. If only my life were that interesting.

A. Magic Eraser OR Lysol Disinfecting Wipes (tough on stains but won't destroy the colouring of the wall).

Why do my right hand and feet get unbearably cold?
Q. Both my right hand and my feet get EXTREMELY cold. I've tried nearly everything to warm them up, especially with my feet. Sometimes I have to wear more than one pair of socks. Covering them up with a blanket barely helps. Same thing with my right hand, sometimes I have to wear gloves inside the house, but it's still cold. It's been going on for about a year now, and I'm not sure what's going on.

A. Possible Causes of Cold Hands & Feet:

Allergies: Chronic allergies either to foods you eat on a regular basis or an environmental allergy that you're unaware of can perpetually sustain a reaction which causes lowered blood pressure & constantly cold hands and feet. Also:

â¢Cold weather
â¢Raynaud's phenomenon
â¢Circulatory disorders
â¢Meningococcal disease
â¢Sjogren's syndrome
â¢Anemia
â¢Blood circulation problems




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Lorengan Ingus
Powered by Blogger.
Advertisement
Advertisement