What is your BOTTLE FED 6 month olds feeding schedule like?

Q. I just switched from nursing exclusively to bottle feeding my daughter. I really dont know how much to offer in a bottle and how often to offer it since she was nursing on demand for the last 6 months. I was giving her cereal in the AM and PM when I was nursing her but I stopped over the last 4 days to get her used to the nipple change.

What is your 6 month old baby's feeding schedule? Do you also feed him/her cereal and how much how often?

A. 6:30am - wake up - 7oz bottle
9:30am - cereal, 1/2 jar fruit, 5oz bottle
12:30pm - 7oz bottle
3:00pm - 7oz bottle
5:00pm - 1/2 jar fruit, 1 jar veggie
7-8:00pm - 7oz bottle, bedtime. (sleeps through the night until 6:30ish)

What should I feed my 6 month old bunnies?
Q. They are both 8 weeks to 6 months old (One of them is younger,)
I have pallets I feel them, but what else should I be feeding them? Thanks. (:
Oh, and can they eat full sized baby carrots..?
Can I feed my eight week old Bermuda hay? (:

A. You can feed the 6 month old rabbit unlimited grass hay like timothy, oat, orchard or bluegrass. 1/2 cup of plain timothy based pellets, no corn, seeds or colorful pieces.
At least 2 cups of veggies every day. Introduce veggies slowly or it will get diarrhea.

You can feed the 8 week old one a grass hay and alfalfa hay. Unlimited alfalfa based pellets. You can feed it a few veggies but not that many until its 3 months old. When it is 6 months old you can feed it the same thing as your other bunny.

Yes they can have carrots but not too often. Here's a veggies list.
http://www.rabbit.org/care/veggies.html

How many ounces formula does your 6 month old drink in a day?
Q. My baby boy is almost 6 months old, and he drinks 27-30oz a day, he sleeps through the night, no feeding, I'm just wondering is this a normal amount? Should I expect it to stay the same when he starts eating? (I just started him on rice cereal this week) first time mommy and I'm just not sure what to expect. And once they start eating, how often do you introduce new foods?

A. Solid foods should supplement milk, so milk should always be the number 1 food for your baby until he's fully weaned within the next 3-6 months or more. I did cereal in the morning and evening before she went to bed. Increase the quantity gradually. You can also do stage one baby vegetables and fruits 2-3 times during the day. Baby peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, prunes, applesauce are some examples. Every time you introduce anything other than milk, make sure you give your baby some water to help digestion, clean her gums and prevent constipation.
My baby mostly breastfeeds her milk, but when she takes it from a bottle, its anything from 3-7 oz. I feed on demand so whenever she's hungry she eats something, mostly milk. As long as your baby is healthy and gaining the right amount of weight, keep doing what you are doing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Lorengan Ingus
Powered by Blogger.
Advertisement
Advertisement