Mid price shopping on or around Magnificent Mile Chicago?

Q. I want to buy clothes, shoes, handbags, jewellery etc whilst I am in Chicago and am not into the Gucci/Dolca Gabbana prices so would like middle of the road stores around the Magnificent Mile area. I am in my late 40's so clothing shops that sell clothes that suit my age would be what I am looking for. This is my first time there as I live in Australia and want to buy up big!!! Hope someone can help!

A. I am from Chicago, and you should try these stores; Bloomingdale's, Carson Pirie Scott, or Macy's. We also have Ann Taylor, Nine West, and Ralph Lauren. For all shoes we have Hanigâs Footwear and Ugg.
We have Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Saks

White House Black Market Inc. opens today!!

You can go to the Nordstrom's outlet on State St. It is called Nordstrom's Rack (great discounted prices)...Hope this helps, have fun!!

expense of living alone in a major city?
Q. ok so im a junior in high school and im trying to figure this all out before the end of senior year comes and i panic. so i want to live in either chicago, NYC, or LA. im leaning more towards NYC and chicago however. anyway, i am planning on going to an arts school but the exact one hasnt been determined yet. ideally id like to find a roommate but i dont know anyone who lives in those cities and i just wouldnt know how to go about finding one. i just wanted to ask how much it costs per month, on average, for an apartment in a safe part of town. i dont care about the size or anything. id probably take out student loans, but just want to know the expense of living on your own for the first time and some tips? i can hold back on all clothes shopping and unnecessary spending, i just want to know the basics like rent, utilities, groceries, etc, hope this made sense, thanks :)

A. Rent in NYC is 2500 plus utilities each month. Landlords require you income to be 4 times the rent thus you need a salary of 10,000 a month

Where are the consignment shops in Chicago that will BUY used clothes?
Q. I have some clothing & jewelery that I would like to sell. I've never sold my clothes before and not sure how to go about it. If you know of some places in the Chicagoland area, please let me know. Also any tips on selling your items would be appreciated. Thanks!

A. Crossroads Trading Company on north Clark. I am not sure what they pay, but they buy trendy things.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Lorengan Ingus
Powered by Blogger.
Advertisement
Advertisement